BBC summarised a little report of some interesting stuff in 2011. Among those…
2. Bald people grow the wrong type of hair – so fine it’s invisible to the naked eye.
23. YouTube’s first video was called Me at the zoo (by co-founder Jawed Karim).
32. French police have traditionally been allowed 25cl of wine or a small beer with their lunch while on duty (which police chiefs have decided to put an end to).
45. Women don’t see Porsche drivers as marriage material.
51. California has drawn up a legal definition for the hot dog – a whole, cured, cooked sausage that is skinless or stuffed in a casing, may be served on a bun or roll.
65. Getting married increases the risk of putting on weight, so does divorce.
93. The world’s only sex school is in Austria.
97. Alcohol tastes sweeter when loud music is playing.